• Timber Stand Improvement

    Timber Stand Improvement

    Timber stand improvement (TSI) consists of thinning or culling the forest at proper intervals, which invigorates the crop trees and encourages their growth.  This method is very similar to weeding a garden. Read More
  • Herbicide Application

    Herbicide Application

    Herbicide application is one way to help control non-native vegetation in conjunction with forestry mowing.  The herbicides we use are specially blended and are not for sale to the general public. Read More
  • Invasive species management

    Invasive species management

    Invasive species management consists of three areas – control of non-native vegetation, herbicide application and reforestation. Read More
  • New Equipment Innovations

    New Equipment Innovations

    At Stryker Forest Products we strive to keep up with the latest in equipment and technologies. We come up with our own ideas for innovating our equipment lineup. Read More
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

Forestry Fact File

Most of the forestland in the US (57 percent) is managed by private individuals and companies.  The remaining 43 percent is public land managed by local, state, and national government agencies.  The United States has eight percent of all forest in the world, making it the fourth most forest-rich country with approximately 750 million acres of forestland.  Between private and public land, almost 86 percent of all forestland in the country is available for outdoor recreation, much of which is located in the west.  Between the Pacific Coast and the Rocky Mountain regions there are 10.3 acres of forestland per person, and in the northeast and southwest regions of the country there are still 2.9 acres per person to enjoy.

Service Area

Service AreaProudly serving Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union and Warren counties.

Pulp wood harvesting performed within 100 miles of Morris County, New Jersey.

Contact us today.